What will the housing market look like in 2017? Should we sell or not? Where should we move? Where is the best area to purchase investment properties. Depending on your financial situation, housing needs, and available cash, 2017 could be your year for investing in a home.
According to research by the California Association of Realtors and Forbes Magazine, many different factors are influencing the house market.
- New home builders have not increased their productivity enough to make an impact in the shortage of housing.
- Mortgage rates are on the rise, but still affordable.
- Research show that more Millennials are beginning to buy homes.
- Home prices will rise slowly.
- Existing home inventories will not satisfy demand.
- Homes in California are still expensive. Home sales will increase in less conveniently located areas. Home prices will increase in the more desired locations.
- Renting homes has increased in popularity. If you are looking for investment properties, this could be the right time to buy.
To discuss the San Ramon Windemere or Gale Ranch housing market outlook, investment properties or relocating, give me a call at 925-400-7007.
For additional information, visit the Forbes Magazines article “Housing Outlook 2017- Eight Predictions from the Experts” at http://bit.ly/2i9UqgB and the “CAR 2017 Housing Market Forecast” at http://bit.ly/2jgw9EF