Did you know San Ramon was founded in 1867? That is 150 years of existence. Things have changed over the last 150 years. Our City used to be a small set of pioneers. Now, we have a population of 78,000 residents and 2,600 businesses. To help celebrate the establishment of our great City, San Ramon is hosting a series of community events. Learn more about the founders of our community, what life was like in 1867 and enjoy modern day treats and experiences. Watch this YouTube video about the first pioneers of San Ramon at: http://bit.ly/2jN9sJj
Go to http://www.sanramon150.com/ to learn more about the San Ramon 150th Celebration events and activities. If you would like to move to the great city of San Ramon, give me a call. As your local realtor, broker and neighbor expert, I am available to help you find your dream home. 925-400-7007.
Happy 150th Birthday San Ramon!
Coming Soon! 6131 Yardley Lane, San Ramon 94582 in Windemere. Rarely available 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, PLUS LOFT, with 2,479 square foot home. 1 bedroom and 1 full bathroom downstairs. Gorgeous hardwood floors downstairs and upgraded carpets upstairs. Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and upgraded cabinetry. Custom window coverings. Custom closet organizers for every closet in the house. And much more!
Call Jason Kerner for more information or to schedule a premarket showing at 925-400-7007.
What will the housing market look like in 2017? Should we sell or not? Where should we move? Where is the best area to purchase investment properties. Depending on your financial situation, housing needs, and available cash, 2017 could be your year for investing in a home.
According to research by the California Association of Realtors and Forbes Magazine, many different factors are influencing the house market.
- New home builders have not increased their productivity enough to make an impact in the shortage of housing.
- Mortgage rates are on the rise, but still affordable.
- Research show that more Millennials are beginning to buy homes.
- Home prices will rise slowly.
- Existing home inventories will not satisfy demand.
- Homes in California are still expensive. Home sales will increase in less conveniently located areas. Home prices will increase in the more desired locations.
- Renting homes has increased in popularity. If you are looking for investment properties, this could be the right time to buy.
To discuss the San Ramon Windemere or Gale Ranch housing market outlook, investment properties or relocating, give me a call at 925-400-7007.
For additional information, visit the Forbes Magazines article “Housing Outlook 2017- Eight Predictions from the Experts” at http://bit.ly/2i9UqgB and the “CAR 2017 Housing Market Forecast” at http://bit.ly/2jgw9EF