- According to the latest Existing Home Sales Report from the National Association of Realtors, sales grew 1.1% in March to an annual pace of 5.60 million.
- This is the strongest pace since November of 2017.
- Inventory levels dropped year-over-year for the 34th consecutive month and are now 7.2% lower than March 2017 levels, representing a 3.6-month supply.
San Ramon Home Sales for April 2018:
- 90 properties were listed for April 2018 compared to 103 listings for April 2017. Available properties for sale decreased by 8% this year.
- Homes were on the market for an average of 13 days compared to 22 last year. It is more important than ever to have an experienced Realtor working on your behalf. San Ramon Realtor Jason Kerner has 16 years of experience winning multiple bid opportunities.
- The average home list price was $1,062,776.00 in 2018. The average home list price in 2017 was $1,047,896.00.
- The average home sold price was $1,095,870.00 in 2018 compared to $1,050,979.00 in 2017. Working with an experienced San Ramon Realtor helps home sellers set the most accurate home sales price. Call me for a personalized property estimate using my years of experience as your local San Ramon Realtor. 925-400-7007.