The NEW San Ramon City Center Events Start Nov. 8
The new San Ramon City Center is OPENING! The City of San Ramon has announced that starting Nov. 8, the new City Center will be open for business. The exact definition of “open for business” has been contradicted. There are some facilities within the City Center that may take extra time to open. Considering the extravagance of the new facility, this is not a shocker. For example, none of the restaurants have announced opening dates. However, there are a series of outdoor events that are worth attending and The Lot has movie tickets for sale starting Nov. 7.
Music “Unplugged” in the City Center
- November 8 – 12-3PM – “The Spiceislander” – The Steel Drums of Paul Snagg
- November 8- 3-6PM – Harpist Amelia Romano
- November 9 – 12-3pm – Saxophonist Bryan Girard & “Three’s a Crowd”
- November 9- 3-6PM – Guitarist Mark Waterford & Percussionist Joey T
- November 10 – 12-3PM – Guitarist/vocalist Marcus Cappellazzo
- November 10- 3-6PM – The Singer & The Songwriter
- November 11 – 1-4PM – The Relax Crew Trio
The LOT Movie Theater serves dinner and drinks. Tickets are selling for Nov. 7. More information is available at The Lot Entertainment.
Food and Dining Opening in the City Center opening dates are undefined. Perhaps this is most frustrating to residents because we are excited to have a new infusion of dining options available to our community. Regardless, here is a list of the restaurants eventually opening at the City Center.
- Boba Guys
- C Casa
- Curry Up Now
- Fieldwork Brewing Co
- Mendocino Farms
- Ramen Hiroshi
- Roam Artisan Burgers
- Social Affairs
- The LOT Restaurant
- The Slanted Door
The City Center of San Ramon also hosts boutiques and other outdoor venues for visitors to enjoy. Since none of the stores have announced an opening date, I still plan on touring the new City Center and exploring for myself. Valet parking and ride share programs are also available. For more information, click The City Center